Wednesday, January 23, 2013

{family room make over}

We are very blessed to live in the apartment we live in! Garett and I manage apartments for my aunt and in exchange for that work we get to live in one of her fully furnished apartments. Such a blessing in our lives right now. However, I was tired of my dark decor in the family room. I needed to lighten it up. Below are the before pictures. No, my Christmas decorations are not still up haha. I took these at the beginning of the month : )





It doesn't look super dark in the pictures but that is because every light in the house is on haha. I am just tired of the reds and blues and solid colors. I want something cute and I would like more patterns too.  My budget is around $75 dollars. I have already started collecting new decor and finished a couple projects. I would love to paint but that is not in the budget and we are just renting. It is already starting to look so much better and brighter. As soon as I finish I will post new pictures and include the tutorials I used for my projects. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment